Home » Purpose » Environmental Sustainability – PepsiCo Foods Canada » Awards
PepsiCo Foods Canada is proud to be recognized for our environmental sustainability efforts:
- We were recognized with a 2014 CIPEC (Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation) Leadership Award for Energy Efficiency Strategy
- Our Cambridge, Ontario plant has been awarded the Environment - Excellence in Energy Conservation award from the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce for their efforts in both 2014 and 2013
- We were recognized with the BLOOM Sustainability Leadership Award in 2012
- We won the R’s of Excellence Zero Waste Award in 2013 from the Recycling Council of Alberta
- PepsiCo was featured as a finalist in the McDonald’s Best of Sustainable Supply 2012 report
- We have been named one of the Top 50 Socially Responsible Companies in Canada by Maclean’s Magazine since 2011.
- In October 2010, we were awarded with the CATIE Greening the Supply Chain Award for the Canadian Association of Importers and Exporters.
- Our Lethbridge, Alberta plant was named in the 2010 City of Lethbridge Green List for creating a positive impact on the environment in their community.
- Our Cambridge, Ontario plant received a 2010 Ontario Waste Minimization Award from the Recycling Council of Ontario.
- Our Kentville, Nova Scotia plant was awarded the 2010 OCETA & GFTC Sustainability Award
- We were honoured with the 2009 CIPEC (Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation) Leadership Award for Corporate Stewardship.
- We received the 2009 Green Supply Chain Award from Transport Canada and Supply Chain Logistics Canada.
- Frito Lay Canada's Lethbridge site was awarded the 2009 CCME (Canadian Council of Ministers of Environment) Pollution Prevention Award for the Medium Business Category.
- Frito Lay Canada's Western Canada Manufacturing team was awarded the Industrial Recycler of the Year Award for 2008 from the Alberta Recycling Council.